Rocky Mountain Camp allows campers access to acres of forest land for outdoor pursuits in addition to the campus. Campers find that the excitement, personal challenge, and satisfaction experienced through these activities are a perfect complement to the intensive academic structure. Outdoor Pursuits at RMC will be selected based on two factors: the interests and passions of individual campers and the expertise of our Outdoor Adventure Leaders. Below is listed a variety of adventures that are possible for our campers:
- Ninja Kour: A unique parkour, ninja warrior style gym. Ninja skills are taught on the extensive ninja warrior obstacle course and equipment. Skill based games and activities help students test and implement their new skills in a fun and challenging way! https://eflourish.org/programs/
- Kayaking: Working with Renaissance Adventure Guides we will use hard shell kayaks, paddle boards and inflatable ducky kayaks to navigate the lakes and rivers of the front range. http://raguides.com
- Rock Climbing: RMC will be working with Denver Mountain Guides to provide the most fun, safe and in depth climbing program possible. http://www.denvermountainguiding.com
- Mountain Biking: Our experienced staff will help our youth navigate the many miles of single track Colorado has to offer.
- High Ropes Course: Set in the ponderosa treetops, our environment closely resembles an Ewok village, or a Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. Our self-guided zip lines and challenge bridges are designed to engage participants of any skill level and age. https://treehouseadventurepark.com/
Adventure Weekend – July 11th-12th
We’ll be heading out on Saturday, July 11th and will head back Sunday! Bring your tents and sleeping bags! More information to follow.